Service from 6pm - 7:15 ish; potluck to follow. All are welcome! No early birds please.
Please bring a dish to share that is vegan, vegetarian and/or pescatarian. Many people have allergies or food sensitivities, so labeling your dish with a list of ingredients is a really loving thing to do. Please bring a serving utensil and your own "mess kit"; we would like to try to maintain a "carry in, carry out" policy. Please help us to end the potluck by 9pm, help with clean-up is appreciated!
REQUESTS RELATED TO LOCATION, POTLUCK, ETC
Services this week will be hosted at a Kol Hai family's home. The family requests the following:
- Please do not approach the home before 5:50pm
- Please bring your own utensils and dishes
- Please remove your shoes upon entering their home
- Please park on the street (do not block their driveway)
- Potluck ends at 9pm
- Help with clean-up is always appreciated!
11 Morning Star Dr
New Paltz, NY 12561
Google map and directions