Sustaining Member - Annual Membership
Welcome to Sustaining Membership at Kol Hai!
Our Sustaining Members are the support structures of our community. You make it possible for us to cover our financial costs, support our leadership, and bring in esteemed luminaries. You also receive:
- FREE tickets to High Holidays each year
- FREE Admission to all of our Saturday Shabbat Retreats with Luminaries
- Discounted Shabbat and Weekend Retreats with Luminaries
- Discounted Life Cycle Events
- Discounted enrollment in our Forest Hebrew School programs
- Discounted Spiritual Direction and Pastoral Care sessions
- Access to our Clergy Office Hours
- Access to community support networks
- Invitation to our All-members meetings
- The ability to vote on the Kol Hai Board of Directors
Sustaining Members make a yearly contribution of $1440 / individual or $2160 / family (applies to 2 adults and any children).
Please select your annual, tax-deductible, contribution amount. Thank you!