Sustaining Member - Annual Membership
Welcome to Sustaining Membership at Kol Hai!
Our Sustaining Members are the support structures of our community. You make it possible for us to cover our financial costs, support our leadership, and bring in esteemed luminaries. You also receive:
- FREE tickets to High Holidays each year
- FREE Admission to our Saturday morning mini-retreats with Luminaries, or significant discounts to our day-long or weekend retreats.
- Discounted Life Cycle Events
- Discounted enrollment in our Forest Hebrew School programs
- Discounted Spiritual Direction and Pastoral Care sessions
- Access to our Clergy Office Hours
- Access to community support networks
- Invitation to our All-members meetings
- The ability to vote on the Kol Hai Board of Directors
Sustaining Members make a minimum yearly contribution of either $1300 per individual or $1800 / family.
Please select your annual, tax-deductible, contribution amount. Thank you!
This donation serves as a non-refundable, tax-deductible, one-time donation to Kol Hai. In order to be tax deductible, it cannot represent an exchange of goods and services. We hold the intention to include the donor in certain benefits but this donation does not guarantee those benefits, the term of those benefits, nor does it count for an exchange of specific good and services. It is given solely to support the organization.