Your donations support the existence of Kol Hai and grant access to both additional content and deeper community involvement.
In the Torah, the Mishkan, our wilderness sanctuary, was a sacred center built by contributions from the entire community. Everyone offered gifts according to their capacity.
Your contribution of both time and money should feel significant but not onerous. Generocity is the lifeblood of our community.
If none of these tiers meet your needs, or if you have other questions or concerns about your Membership, please do not hesitate to reach out at [email protected].
Donating $36/month or more means you're a Sustaining Member, helping Kol Hai to generate our ongoing weekly goodness. Sustainers have:
- Access to archived Kol Hai services, events, and music recordings.
- Invitations to our Member Meetings and Mishpacha Listening Circles.
- Access to Renee Finkelstein's Office Hours.
- Discounts on High Holidays tickets, special Events
- The ability to participate in Forest Hebrew School.
- Listing in our Membership / Networking Directory.
- Our deep gratitude.
A Sustaining Membership is for households of two or more people, including children, and includes all of the above.
Spirit Holders are the Foundation Stone of our organization.
Donating $120/month or more means you create the container that allows our music and spiritual offerings to spread their positivity in the world. You also have access to all of the above.